Shuttle service information
How to buy the bus tickets
You can buy tickets for the shuttle bus services from;
- Ticket kiosk on Sovereign Street or at Bramham Park near the Yellow Gate.
- Information desk at Leeds Coach Station.
- Geldard's Coaches on 0113 263 9491.
Tickets can be bought online up to and including August 15th 2015. Tickets bought from outlets are available on the day of travel.
Shuttle bus fares
The fares for this year's shuttle bus service have been held at the same price and are as follows:
- £5.00 Day single between Leeds and Bramham.
- £7.00 Cheap-day return between Leeds and Bramham. Ticket available Friday to Sunday only.
- £9.00 Open return from either Leeds or York to & from Bramham Park. This ticket is valid only for one single journey to and from Bramham park only. NOTE: The York open return is only available going to Bramham Park on Thu 27th Aug 2015.
- £18.00 Multi-journey wristband - unlimited journeys across all Leeds Festival bus services from Wednesday to Monday.
- £4.00 Day return between Bramham and Tesco's Seacroft (this ticket is only available for sale at Bramham).
Be sure to check out the new timetables for 2015. Now including increased service from the X29 - operating on both Wednesday and Thursday, and also starting and finishing later. See below for full timetables.
Can't open the timetables? Download Adobe Reader.