Shuttle service information
How to buy the bus tickets
You can buy tickets for the shuttle bus services from;
- Ticket buses on Quebec Street or at Bramham Park near the Yellow Gate.
- Information desk at Leeds Coach Station.
- Geldard's Coaches on 0113 263 9491 - Advance book your open return before 11th August 2014 for £1.00 discount.
Tickets can be bought online up to and including August 15th 2014. Tickets bought from outlets are available on the day of travel.
Shuttle bus fares
The fares for this year's shuttle bus service have been held at the same price and are as follows:
- £5.00 Day single between Leeds and Bramham.
- £7.00 Cheap-day return between Leeds and Bramham. Ticket available Friday to Sunday only.
- £9.00 Open return (£8 if booked in advanced) from either Leeds or York to & from Bramham Park. This ticket is valid only for one single journey to and from Bramham park only.
- £18.00 Multi-journey wristband - unlimited journeys across all Leeds Festival bus services from Wednesday to Monday.
- £4.00 Day return between Bramham and Tesco's Seacroft (this ticket is only available for sale at Bramham).
Be sure to check out the new timetables for 2014. Now including increased service from the X29 - operating on both Wednesday and Thursday, and also starting and finishing later. See below for full timetables.
Can't open the timetables? Download Adobe Reader.